Celebrating 10 years of service to our patients and our community....2010-2020
COVID 19 UPDATE - OCTOBER
KOC is OPEN!
Our island has entered into PHASE 4 of the reopening
KOC is now seeing patients during adjusted regular hours
The Bermuda Dental Board has regulated PHASES of care during pandemics. We are currently operating in PHASE 4
Dental procedures are all now available, however note fewer patients are being seen due to social distancing requirements in office as well as additional operatory care and turnover.
As a result fewer appointments times are available and we STRONGLY require patients to be ON TIME and MAKE EVERY scheduled appointment.
Fees for MISSED APPOINTMENTS has now been instituted
New KOC Treatment Guidelines
1. ALL patients will receive treatment consent via email prior to appointments and must sign and return via email to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE presenting for appointment
2. CHECK IN - checkin will take place from the car park - please call 236-4477 upon your arrival or knock at door. A team member will let you know when it is clear to proceed to the entrance
Please note, patients will be allowed into KOC at their specified appointment time ONLY. We are strictly monitoring patient wait times in the lobby and limiting as far as possible.
3. All persons presenting for entrance MUST wear a face mask and maintain until directed to move. Face masks must be reapplied after treatment BEFORE leaving the operatories.
4. The waiting room is for limited use only and the front door will be closed. Staff members will open and close for appointed patient entrance only. It is important that patients present ON TIME for their scheduled appointments.
Those who present early, unless specifically required by staff, will need to wait in their vehicles or outside until given the ok.
5. Temperature checks will take place upon entrance. Any patient with higher temperature than 99.5 degrees Fahrenheit will sit in waiting room for 5 minutes and be rechecked. Any patient with temperature over 99.5F will be rescheduled after 14 days.
5. Patients will be shown to the lavatory where they MUST wash their hands with hand soap prior to seating.
NOTE, the bathroom use is restricted to STAFF USE ONLY. Please take care of all other bathroom needs prior to presenting for your dental appointments
6. Once seated, patient will be given a 60 second hydrogen peroxide rinse
7. Check out will take place in the usual fashion at the front desk. Please note that prolonged conversations and visits in the waiting room must be limited.
Patients are STRONGLY encouraged to arrange post-treatment transportation for immediately after dental procedures. We can no longer accommodate patient transport wait times in the waiting room. Patients may be asked to wait outside.
8. Due to the fact that each patient visit entails more time and preparation, your appointment this begins even before your arrival to the office.
ALL MISSED,CANCELLED, OR NO SHOW APPOINTMENTS without 48 hours notice having been given to a KOC team member via phone conversation or confirmed receipt email WILL BE CHARGED $150.
This fee MUST BE PAID IN FULL BEFORE any future appointment or treatment is given.
We value you, your safety, and the safety of our other patients and staff. Please respect the appointment times that are reserved for you.
KOC COVID OFFICE HOURS
NEW KOC COVID 19 OFFICE GUIDELINES & VIDEOS
To better serve and protect you, our patients, as well as our staff and their families, KOC has implemented some new guidelines for presenting for care to our office. Theses guidelines must be adhered to and respected in order for care to be rendered at KOC.
SAFETY IS A TEAM EFFORT & WE ALL NEED TO WORK TOGETHER
please have a look at our 3 safety videos below. Prior to your visit, ensure that you are familiar with our new procedures to make your visit as smooth and as pleasant as usual at KOC